Hi there, Edmund here.
And you are reading my unbiased review of what I really thought about the Beat Eczema guide by Susan Clark. I am sure many of you are skeptical about ebooks like this one by Susan which are being sold on Clickbank. I mean there are so many ebooks available in the market and most of them are pure garbage if you get what I mean.
So why am I writing this review in the first place? First of all, I have personally bought a copy of the ebook to help a friend of mine who has been suffering from eczema.
He has tried some of the remedies discussed in the ebook and achieved good results with it. That is why I am convinced that by sharing the exact details in this ebook, I will help a lot of people who are looking for natural remedies to beat their eczema to make an informed decision prior to buying.
But be warned, I will be going into the PROs and CONs of this ebook. Therefore, if that is something you do not wish to hear. You may as well leave my site with your eczema issues unsolved.
So Edmund, What Exactly Is Beat Eczema?
It is a step by step natural eczema treatment plan derived by Susan, who is a past eczema sufferer, to eliminate the root cause of her eczema symptoms entirely. What’s really good about this ebook is that it focuses mainly on natural remedies by using ingredients which can be easily found in a local grocery store.
Therefore, you don’t need to spend a lot of money unlike prescription drugs from pharmacies which can cost a bomb sometimes.
Sounds Great! So, What’s Inside The Beat Eczema Guide?
Here’s a breakdown of what you will find from the ebook:
Chapter 1: What Is Eczema?
In this chapter, Susan goes through the general symptoms of eczema, who it affects the most and how to recognize them.
Chapter 2: Types of Eczema
In chapter 2, you will learn about the various types of eczema, their causes and symptoms associated with it.
Chapter 3: Eczema and Food
In chapter 3, you will learn how the various types of food which you consume can play a role in alleviating eczema or promote it.
Chapter 4: Beat Eczema
This is the MOST IMPORTANT chapter which you need to pay attention to. Susan will reveal the exact plan which she implemented to rid her eczema in 10 days. There are a lot of sample meal plans that you can use to suit your preference.
Chapter 5: Additional Elements For Cure
In this chapter, Susan discusses about what supplements you can take to improve your condition and what things you should avoid doing. Besides that, she also provides other options that you can consider to treat your children’s eczema including babies.
Chapter 6: Conclusion
This is the chapter where Susan reveals that some people may take 30 to 60 days to start seeing results because their body may contain a lot more toxins than other eczema sufferers. Therefore, do not give up if you do not see results after 10 days as stated on the sales page.
Note: There will be a lot of accompanying guides which come as bonuses as part of your purchase. Therefore, remember to download them because they will come in handy when Susan talks about another guide in the Beat Eczema ebook itself.
When you buy beat eczema, you will receive not 1 but 5 bonuses! So what are they?
1. Natural Skin Care
This ebook will provide you with many beauty and skin care tips using natural ingredients. You will learn how to create your own shampoo, lotion, facial scrub and many more.
2. Beat Eczema Supplement Guide
You will discover the best supplements to take to combat your eczema. The top 3 supplements will be revealed in this guide as well.
3. The Complete Handbook of Nature’s Cures
This handbook provides natural remedies for almost every disease you can think of. This is especially helpful for someone who is suffering from other conditions aside from eczema.
4. Lessons From The Miracle Doctors
Discover why people fall sick and how you can improve your immune system to fight these diseases.
5. The Healing Power of Water
Uncover the hidden healing power of water from Dr. Batmanghelidj, who is a pioneer in water research in this exclusive interview.
Now, lets move on to the PROs and CONs of this ebook:
- Information in the book is well displayed and very readable.
- It involves only natural remedies that boast of no dangerous side-effects.
- It is suitable for both young and old eczema sufferers.
- Treatment involves treating the root cause of eczema; hence its effects are slow but permanent – not the fast results obtained from providing symptomatic relief.
- The ingredients which are being discussed as part of the treatment plan can be easily found in your local grocery store and will not cost an arm and a leg to obtain. That means it is much cheaper compared to prescription medicines which come with a lot of side effects.
- I am sure a lot of people are concerned with the pricing right? Well, the ebook is priced at US$29.99. For the amount of useful information you will be getting from this purchase, it is well worth it. Additionally, there is also a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee which is an appropriate duration because by then there should be obvious results.
- The entire treatment may take up to 8 weeks for you to start seeing visible results unlike the advertised 10 days. Therefore, you should be aware of this fact and don’t give up just because you are not seeing results after 10 days.
Beat Eczema is an ebook that provides the instructions to cure you, and is not the actual cure itself.
Despite the deviation from the advertised time period in achieving a permanent cure, this product is still one of the best available currently to alleviate and cure the symptoms of eczema.
The best part is that permanent results are obtained and via natural means with no side effects – something that current medical remedies can’t fulfill.
If you are interested to get a copy of the guide, you can get it from the Beat Eczema Official Site.
Disclaimer: The link on this page is my affiliate link. That means I will be compensated when you purchase the ebook through it. However, I will never recommend something that I do not believe in and I welcome your feedback on it.